Resolved
2.7
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 05

I got a refund as the item didn't arrive in time. So I also received the parcel.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2017

I didn't receive my item.The confirmation mail was sent initially stating it was shipped via USPS but without the tracking number.

The customer care chat personnel promised to send the delivery details within 48h and still haven't heard. They didn't respond to any of my mails! And a recording plays when I tried to contact them. As Amaira did not provide me the tracking details I doubt they have not been shipped in the first place.

If it was shipped I should be receiving the parcel by now.

Although the site has many customer service options nothing really allows you to get to them when you have an issue.Please see the photos below.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Have omitted the tracking details still didnt receive my package, Contacted 8 times still couldnt get tracking details, Customer support only till u do the payment.

Comments

user72622078

DON'T BUY IT IT CAUSES SKIN TO PEEL OFF

I have had the same issue.I have ordered from the UK and lost around $90.

Only received 1 bottle of serum when I had orderd 6 different products. I received some emails initially but no reply since.

Very worrying.Have you had any luck since?

to Anonymous #1452032

You can contact their facebook page admin and see. Also ask for the tracking details.